EYEBROW SPECIALIST & PERMANENT MAKEUP ARTIST
Brow Wax + Reshape - 25
Brow Tweezing - 25
Brow + Lip Wax - 30
Lip Wax - 10
Chin, Cheek, or Neck - 15
Forehead - 15
Full Face Wax - 65
Brow Tint - 25
Lash Tint - 25
Brow Wax & Tint - 45
Brow Reshape + Lash and Brow Tint - 55
Brow Wax + Brow Tint + Lip Wax - 50
Lash Lift - 65
Brow Lamination - 65
We have taken some new measures at Leidan Mitchell as a response to Coronavirus. Here’s what has changed:
- If you are exhibiting symptoms you will be asked to reschedule for a later date. Symptoms including, but not limited to: cold, runny nose, itchy throat, cough, rash and/ or digestive issues.
- Please stay in your car when you arrive for your appointment. I will text you when I’m ready and I’ll greet you at the main entrance.
- Face masks are mandatory for everyone in the salon and spa. Please arrive with your own mask on hand. If you do not have one, a disposable mask can be purchased for $2 (while supplies last).
- Staff and clients will be required to wash their hands and have their temperature checked with an infrared thermometer upon arrival.
- No other children or guests are permitted to attend your appointment unless they, too, are receiving a service.
- Contactless payment is highly preferred (Venmo, Zelle, PayPal).
This protocol will be in place for the foreseeable future. Leidan Mitchell staff and management are 100% committed to maintaining the safest and cleanest environment for everyone that walks through our doors.
To schedule an appointment, text 480-586-7827 or submit the Contact form at the bottom of the page.
You may reschedule your permanent makeup appointment one time before losing your deposit.
Please allow at least 24 hours notice prior to cancelling or rescheduling your appointment. If you fail to show up to your appointment without giving notice, you will be required to pay for the full service missed before booking another appointment.
Acceptable forms of payment include: cash, cards, Pay Pal, Venmo and Zelle transactions.
All deposits are non-refundable/non-transferable under any circumstances. Cancelling your appointment at any time will result in the forfeiture of your deposit. Touch up must be done within 4 months from the first procedure or there will be an additional charge.
For the Love of Brows does not guarantee healed permanent makeup results for anyone. Healed results vary from one individual to the next. Factors like skin type, lifestyle, excessive bleeding during the procedure and compliance with aftercare will effect healed results and pigment retention in the skin. Some clients may require additional sessions to achieve their desired results and will be charged accordingly.
Marisa Rios- Owner of For the Love of Brows
Marisa Rios is an eyebrow specialist and permanent makeup artist in Chandler, Arizona. She has worked in the beauty industry for 13 years. She got her start as a makeup artist and licensed esthetician. Three years ago she began studying permanent makeup and has been in love with cosmetic tattooing ever since.
Marisa has a passion for continued education. She has studied under some of the most accomplished instructors in the beauty and permanent makeup industries. She prides herself in providing her clients with the highest quality services using the most cutting edge techniques. Her experience as a makeup artist combined with her knowledge of cosmetic tattooing has created the natural approach to beauty that is reflected in her work.
In her free time, Marisa enjoys cooking, spending time with her loved ones and exploring the world. She loves visiting far away places, meeting new people and learning about different cultures.